Thursday, August 7, 2014

Welcome

Welcome to Little + Lovely a blog about my love for knitting little things for little people.


Let me first say hello.  I'm Jessica.  Wife to Brandon and mama to Ella and Griffin.  I like making lists and never crossing anything off them.  I like tackling projects and rarely finishing them.  I like taking a million photos only to capture one good one.  I also love sweets, Dr. Pepper, Target and stripes.
Did I mention knitting?  I love all things knitting and babies so it was only logical to combine my two loves by knitting adorable little things for adorable little babies.  And when I had my own babies I gained the best models and hat testers.


This is actually more of a re-branding for me.  I used to blog at Cherry Street Cottage and sell in my Etsy Shop Sweet Pea Knits (which I started in high school) so it is definitely time to consolidate the two and give it a fresh upgrade.  

I hope you enjoy following along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...